How much is your case worth? Call now for a FREE review of your case.
Warning! Do Not Speak to Another Soul About Your Accident Until You Call Case Legal Network!
Saying the wrong things can absolutely DESTROY your case and reduce or eliminate your settlement amount.
How much is your case worth? Two minutes on the phone could change your life forever. Call today!
We Help with All Accidents Including:
- Auto - SR1 DMV Report Help
- Left Hand Turn Accidents
- Hit and Run
- Uninsured Motorist
- Semi Trucks "Big Rigs"
- Animal Attacks
- Dog Bites
- Public Transportation/Buses
- Vehicle Defects: Tires, Seat Belts
- Construction/On-the-job Accidents
- Nursing Home & Medical Mistakes
We Help with All Injuries:
How are those painful injuries evaluated?
See The Right Doctor - Right Now!
- We can help you find the right doctor: One who has experience in diagnosing and treating injuries, dealing with insurance companies, who does not work for them and can be provide treatment on credit.
- Your injury could be more serious than you realize, it may be difficult to diagnose or it may develop complications later on if not treated properly now.
- If you "suffer in silence" or use "home remedies", your claim could be worthless and you may have failed to comply with your legal duty to "mitigate damages".
- Do not agree to see a company doctor before Calling us.
Want us to help you fight the insurance company?
- Insurance companies have enormous advantages: Vast wealth, armies of trained adjusters, sharp lawyers and experts in at least 67 legal defenses to minimize or deny your compensation.
- Immediately after the accident, the insurance company for the negligent party will gather evidence that will provide the company with grounds to dispute your claim or to minimize your compensation.
- If you were injured by an uninsured motorist your own insurance company will be your opponent even though your policy requires you to cooperate.
- Many companies use the Colossus computer program. Colossus saves the company money by undervaluing claims. You know how Colossus works and how to deal with it.
- Remember, there is no legal formula regulating the compensation due to an accident victim!
I was involved in a T-bone accident while attempting to turn left inside an intersection. The insurance company and hospital was playing hardball. I was out of work and the medical bills were piling up. I called Case Legal Network after a google search. They made my life so much easier. I spoke to a personal injury lawyer who took on my case and won! He got all my medical bills paid, plus a six-figure settlement. I'm so glad I called.
Retail Manager, LA California
Does the "Comparative Negligence Law" Apply to You?
- Do not give a statement (written or recorded) to anyone it's evidence and can be used against you!
- Do not sign anything without our advice. If it is a release it ends your right to collect in the future even if your injury is more serious than you realize
- Do not sign an authorization - it allows them to get all your confidential records, even old records that have nothing to do with the accident!
- Do not accept an "offer" unless you get a free "second opinion" from us.
- Auto repairs: let us refer you to a reliable body shop.
- Do not guess: about the value of your case.
- Do not delay: evidence can be lost, witnesses can forget and the "statute of limitations" can expire!
We will get you the settlement you deserve!
No Up-Front Charges. We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid.
- Our fee is a percentage of the money collected for you
- Court costs, investigative and expert fees necessary to prove that the other party was at fault and to maximize the value of your claim, are advanced.
- Both fees and advances are payable only when and if your case is successfully concluded.
Want to Avoid Court?
Our team of “accident specialists” has collected over $420 million on behalf of our clients and has successfully settled over 95% of their cases out of court.
The result of over 250 years of combined experience! Whether we represent you or not, we want you to avoid mistakes. That’s why we've always provided accident victims with more advice than anyone. Call Now.